Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2005/03/15 10:06:54 UTC

Tracking down errors in the "handled errors" log

(Cocoon 2.1.6 under Linux)

One of my apps is giving a persistent error in the "handled errors"
log;
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31/webapps/cocoon/resources/sitemap.xmap
doesn't exist.

Now the resources directory is one of the nested subdir's in my
app... why would Cocoon be looking for a sitemap there at all?
How do I track down which "call" is triggering this error?

Thanks
Derek

Re: Tracking down errors in the "handled errors" log

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 15 mars 05, à 10:06, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> ...org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31/webapps/cocoon/resources/
> sitemap.xmap
> doesn't exist.
>
> Now the resources directory is one of the nested subdir's in my
> app... why would Cocoon be looking for a sitemap there at all?..

Most probably you have a generic map:mount somewhere, which leads to
this.

> How do I track down which "call" is triggering this error?

I'd look for URLs which contain the word "resources". Digging deeper in
the logs could also show you the original URL, but I don't have the
details ATM.

-Bertrand