Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by pu...@gmail.com, pu...@gmail.com on 2019/03/05 02:21:01 UTC

Ordering by other dimensions

Will there ever be support within druid to order by a specific dimension other than the __time field for select queries?

For example, I may run a select query and specify an order by a particular dimension. So SELECT * from table ORDER BY aStringDimension desc|asc

Re: Ordering by other dimensions

Posted by pu...@gmail.com, pu...@gmail.com.
Ordering for aggregations is great, but am also looking for ordering select queries (where we pull the raw values back)

More specifically: http://druid.io/docs/latest/querying/select-query.html

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,