Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Geleyn <da...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/12/05 01:04:50 UTC

Cocoon Portal: How to stay in full screen mode?

Hi!

I'm experimenting with the new portal engine and I
have a question:

You can show one coplet full screen, but when you want
to change something in the coplet (filter option to
show only certains users (p.e. admins) in the coplet),
the coplet becomes a small window again. How could I
avoid this?

BTW, is there any list of future features/plans? I
assume that I have to follow the developer mailing
list for that?

Thanks!

David.

RE: Cocoon Portal: How to stay in full screen mode?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
David Geleyn wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm experimenting with the new portal engine and I
> have a question:
>
> You can show one coplet full screen, but when you want
> to change something in the coplet (filter option to
> show only certains users (p.e. admins) in the coplet),
> the coplet becomes a small window again. How could I
> avoid this?

Yes, this is a bug :) I found it while preparing my
ApacheCon presentation the evening before...
I hope I have some time to fix it next week.

> BTW, is there any list of future features/plans? I
> assume that I have to follow the developer mailing
> list for that?

There is currently no list - and I'm not sure if
someone is currently developing new features etc.
If you have any ideas/wishes etc. send a mail to
the dev list.

Carsten