Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ken <sk...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/03 09:05:07 UTC

Guacamole1.5.0 About the name of the PDF file that is downloaded after printing is executed

I am having trouble with the file names of the PDF files that are printed and
downloaded in the environment I have built Guacamole using Docker Compose.

The file that is printed and downloaded looks like "82A082A282A42E706466
.pdf".

The original file name is "aiueo.pdf" and the aiueo part is Japanese hiragana.

We are using nginx,guacd,guacamole containers.

Where should I edit the file so that it is downloaded correctly in Japanese?

Windows の [メール](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) から送信

commands, e-mail: user-help@guacamole.apache.org

Re: Guacamole1.5.0 About the name of the PDF file that is downloaded after printing is executed

Posted by Ken <sk...@gmail.com>.
Is it possible to have backslash-escaped hex reinterpreted or not have
backslash-escaped hex conversion?

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.