Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rampage <ms...@apu.edu> on 2006/09/16 00:25:01 UTC

using third party ant tasks in maven)

i'm having trouble with maven's classpath
i know it's dependencies are loaded from $MAVEN_HOME/lib...
but that seems to be about all
I've tried to load resources from new jars in that dir, with no success

specifically, I'm trying to do an xmlns:axis="antlib:org.apache.axis"... or
an <ant:taskdef resource="axis-tasks.properties"/>
i put the axis-ant.jar in $MAVEN_HOME/lib, but I can't load anything from it
well, unless I did <ant:taskdef resource="axis-tasks.properties"
classpath="./antlib/axis-ant.jar"/>....
but that only allowed me to load the file
the corresponding taskdefs failed because the classes still couldn't be
loaded

thanks in advance

Re: using third party ant tasks in maven

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello,

this document should help you :
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/classpaths.html

you have to declare the axis-ant.jar as a dependency of the antrun plugin

Regards,

Antoine