Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by "epayne@apache.org" <ep...@apache.org> on 2020/04/08 20:22:13 UTC

UI2 setup

Hi,

I've followed the instructions for enabling and starting YARN's UI2 at https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.10.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/YarnUI2.html

I built using "-Pyarn-ui" and set the following properties in my yarn-site.xml. I am bringing up the daemons on my local Linux host:
yarn.webapp.ui2.enable: true
yarn.timeline-service.http-cross-origin.enabled: true
yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.cross-origin.enabled: true
yarn.nodemanager.webapp.cross-origin.enabled: true

The RM comes up and I don't see any errors. I can access the old UI: rm-address:2222/cluster (2222 is my value for yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address).
But I can't access the new UI: rm-address:2222/ui2. This gets a 404 not found error.

Please provide any insights you may have.
Thanks,
-Eric Payne