Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Johnson <da...@g4dpz.me.uk> on 2008/06/10 11:52:17 UTC

Service Engineer Slots

Hi,

I want to allow a user to book a service engineer visit.

It has to be broken down to half day granularity. So far I've done it
as a virtual/variant using features and associations, but it's
actually more complicated
because we want to do it by:

zip (post) code, year, month, day of month,  time of day, and that's
going to be an awful lot of products when they cascade and a lot of
drop down menus.

Is there any functionality whereby we can use a calendar to do some of
the display of available dates, at least ?

- Dave