Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saliya Ekanayake <es...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/22 10:06:35 UTC

License issue for using Rhino's libraries

Hi All,

I'm implementing an improvement to Apache Axis2 to support services to be
written as JavaScripts. The implementation, however, depends on Rhino's
libraries which are under MPL/GPL.

I would like to know whether it is possible to use such libraries for my
implementation?

Thank You,

Saliya Ekanayake

[Axis2]License issue for using Rhino's libraries

Re: [Axis2]License issue for using Rhino's libraries

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Great...
I found this thread which suggests the same
http://www.nabble.com/Relicensing-of-Rhino-to-MPL-t2536336.html.

What made us wonder was the GPL 2.o part of the clause "The source
code for Rhino is available under MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0 license."

Thanx,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/

[Axis2]License issue for using Rhino's libraries

Re: License issue for using Rhino's libraries