Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2000/11/29 17:30:46 UTC

Re: Voting rules (was: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/lib - New director y)

Wolf Siberski <Wo...@tui.de> wrote:

> Note that this is trying to be a theoretical discussion of
> the rules. I don't have any opinion on the jar file issue.

Thank you, Wolf. My aim was to discuss it on this abstract level,
that's why I changed the subject in the first place.

I've seen the same dilemma that you describe - and couldn't come up
with another conclusion but "the vetoer wins" either.

Stefan