Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Arnaud Mergey <a_...@yahoo.fr.INVALID> on 2020/09/11 17:59:29 UTC

Spring security oauth2 fixes

Hello,

I tested spring-security oauth2 in a osgi blueprint/spring application configured using spring security dsl like described in Example 94 https://docs.spring.io/spring-security/site/docs/current/reference/html5/#oauth2login-advanced.
I needed to fix various bundle metadata, and jose jar was missing packages.I made a pull request to show the fixes  fix spring-security oauth2 bundles by amergey · Pull Request #146 · apache/servicemix-bundles

|  |  |

|  |
fix spring-security oauth2 bundles by amergey · Pull Request #146 · apac...

Hello, I tested spring-security oauth2 in a osgi blueprint/spring application configured using spring security d...

Regards,Arnaud

Re: Spring security oauth2 fixes

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for the update. I will take a look on the PR, eventually merge if it’s good, and include in the next release cycle.

Regards
JB