Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <Jo...@SmartPrice.com> on 2003/06/03 20:24:00 UTC

Field -> Label vs. Label -> Field

I haven't looked at the 3.0 stuff, but one thing that bothers me in the 2.3
version is that the relationship between a Field and Field Label seems
backwards.

It would be more useful if the Field had a Label rather than a Label having
a Field. This would allow for fields such as SSN and telephone, which may
have three fields all "pointing" at the same label (ie. area code, exchange,
and 4 digits are all "Phone Number").

Possibly an item worth changing (if it hasn't already) in 3.0?

Joel