Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/03/22 15:09:01 UTC

Blog Post: Omnichannel Orders - Does your system support it?

Hi Everyone

I have written one blog post about Omnichannel Order Management system
capabilities and OFBiz. It has been published on our OFBiz blog at the link
below:

https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/entry/omnichannel-orders-does-your-system

In upcoming posts I am planning to elaborate each of the capability that
makes OFBiz the most suitable option for enterprises in retail business.

Big thanks to Sharan, Jacques, and Micheal for review and feedbacks.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Re: Blog Post: Omnichannel Orders - Does your system support it?

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Julien,

It will be my pleasure. Please go for it.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Pranay,

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Paul,

As per my understanding, recently there aren't any updates made to these
integrations. Also, I used eBay integration in past, not sure about Amazon
integration APIs. Can you please provide more details about what are you
looking for.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Posted by Paul Mandeltort <pa...@marcospec.com>.

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Nice blog. Thanks Pranay!

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav
 Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
 HotWax Systems
 http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Pranay Pandey <