Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi> on 2005/07/08 12:10:05 UTC

cforms problem when trying jx

Hi,

I changed in sitemap <map:trasform type="cforms" /> -> <map:transform
type="jx" />

Then I added <jx:import uri="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/
generation/template.jx"/> in to the template file.

Then when calling that forms page from flow I get this error msg:

pipeline.: resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/template.jx:
25:15:TypeError: org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag@706b5c69: NOT_FOUND
is not a function. (resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/
javascript/fom/fom_system.js; line 19)

Where to try to find the problem?

Thanks,

Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *

Re: cforms problem when trying jx

Posted by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>.
Marc Salvetti kirjoitti 8.7.2005 kello 13:25:

> Hello,
>
> i had this kind of pb before because of the binding.
> either you are calling new Form(form-definition) in your flow where
> you are not supposed to
> or you use the handleForm function from the sample and didn't
> supplied a binding-uri

Hmm.. Not quite understanding where the problem is, but I have like
this:

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/
Form.js");

function foo () {

   for (var i=0; i<3; ++i) {
     var form = new Form("defs/bean-"+(i+1)+"-model.xml");
     form.createBinding("defs/bean-"+(i+1)+"-binding.xml");
     form.load (bean);
     k = form.showForm ("internal/bean/wizard-"+(i+1)+".form");
     form.save (bean);
   }

}

- Joose

Posted by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net>.
Hello,

i had this kind of pb before because of the binding.
either you are calling new Form(form-definition) in your flow where you
are not supposed to
or you use the handleForm function from the sample and didn't supplied a
binding-uri

hope  this helps

Marc

Posted by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>.
Sorry to spam, but forgot to say that I'm using cocoon 2.1.5.1

Thanks,

Joose