Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com> on 2008/09/23 15:39:17 UTC

Proxy Question

Hello,

I'm investigating Synapse and would like to know if I can add services
to the ESB as proxied services and expose the service WSDL without
pulling a copy into a local registry.  I have about 3 web services that
have complex WSDLs where multiple schema are imported.  I'd rather not
manage copies of other WSDL as part of my ESB instance as they are
subject to change.  I see that there have been some challenges with
importing these types of WSDL.  Has this been addressed in the 1.7
release?  I only see examples where WSDL is published as follows:

<publishWSDL uri="file:/repository/path/to/wsdl.wsdl"/>

Is it possible to say something like uri="http://path/to/wsdl.wsdl"?

Thanks!

Alejandro

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
if mvn clean install -U  will not work , you have to locally build rampart [1].

[1] http://ws.apache.org/rampart/source-repository.html

Thanks
Indika

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com>.

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by indika kumara <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com>.
Hi Evanthika,

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by Evanthika Amarasiri <ev...@wso2.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Alejandro

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by Alejandro Calbazana <al...@calbazana.com>.
Ah, I tried that once and it failed.  I gave it a try again and took a
closer look at the logs.  It looks like it cant resolve imported schema
references.  Any hints on how to handle this?  Seems to look local to
the filesystem.

Re: Proxy Question

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Alejandro