Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/16 16:18:25 UTC

A couple of things: .NET biding and byte order

Hello,

i am experiencing an error in the .NET biding and i would  like to know
which version of thrift you use.

The second question is about endianess, which endianess do you use in
TsFile? We know that bydefault integer are big endian in Java but we
dont' know what endianess in your file.

Best Regards,

Giorgio.

Re: A couple of things: .NET biding and byte order

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

The thrift we use is 0.13.0
We use big endian in TsFile since 0.9.0.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院