Posted to announce@apache.org by Krisztián Szűcs <ks...@apache.org> on 2019/10/05 15:09:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Arrow 0.15.0 released

The Apache Arrow community is pleased to announce the 0.15.0 release.
The release includes 711 resolved issues ([1]) since the 0.14.0 release.

The release is available now from our website, [2] and [3]:
    http://arrow.apache.org/install/

Release notes are available at:
    https://arrow.apache.org/release/0.15.0.html

What is Apache Arrow?
---------------------

Apache Arrow is a cross-language development platform for in-memory data. It
specifies a standardized language-independent columnar memory format for
flat
and hierarchical data, organized for efficient analytic operations on modern
hardware. It also provides computational libraries and zero-copy streaming
messaging and interprocess communication. Languages currently supported
include
C, C++, C#, Go, Java, JavaScript, MATLAB, Python, R, Ruby, and Rust.

Please report any feedback to the mailing lists ([4])

Regards,
The Apache Arrow community

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARROW/versions/12345978
[2]: https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/arrow/arrow-0.15.0/
[3]: https://bintray.com/apache/arrow
[4]: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@arrow.apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Arrow 0.15.0 released

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Great work everyone!

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Congrats everyone!