Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl> on 2004/09/28 19:07:21 UTC

Per-namespace extractor configuration

I want to add the possibility to configure per-namespace extractors. My
idea is to add besides the three top-level namespace configuration
elements (<definition>, <data> and <configuration>) a fourth element
<extractors> that follows the same syntax as the current global
<extractors> element. Extractors declared therein will be called only
during content events originating from within its containing namespace.
Globally defined extractors will continue to behave like they do now,
reacting to each event that matches regardless of what namespace they
originated from.

If noone objects I'll commit the changes tomorrow to both branches.

Thoughts?

--
Unico