Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Donald Smith (Contractor)" <Do...@argodata.com> on 2011/11/21 18:06:56 UTC

maven-war-plugin Dojo Build file being overwritten by the war plugin

The situation is that our web app has a /js directory containing our custom JavaScript application files.  In our release profile we are running a dojo build that copies the src/js files into target/dojo-build and using maven exec plugin to run the build.  The built files are then copied into ${project.build.directory}\${project.build.finalName}\js so that they will replace the unbuilt src files.

I added an exclusion for the src/js directory in the profile as well, but the maven war plugin seems to ignore this.  At package time the built files get overwritten.  Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks

Donald Smith
--------------------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is confidential, may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.