Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pu...@rediffmail.com on 2006/07/08 11:33:00 UTC

Re :Re: Re :Re: Re :Re: Keyword search is not working

I am getting the following error when tried \"AutoCreateKeywordsForAllProducts\"

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Problems processing event: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Error creating GenericValue (SQL Exception while getting value : introductionDate [INTRODUCTION_DATE] (6) (Value \'0000-00-00\' can not be represented as java.sql.Timestamp)) (Error creating GenericValue (SQL Exception while getting value : introductionDate [INTRODUCTION_DATE] (6) (Value \'0000-00-00\' can not be represented as java.sql.Timestamp))) ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org wroteThe first page of the Catalog Manager in the centerarea at the bottom there is a link that says AutoCreate Keywords for All Products. Did you try that?--- puranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> Yes,  have changed the flag.But still getting> the same> result.ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org> wroteWhen you create a product, you have to set to Y> the flag \"autoCreateKeywords\" (in the edit product> page).Jacopopuranisan
 k@rediffmail.com wrote:> I> am working in ecommerce of opentaps8.3I created a> new store of product_store_id=10000 and> product_store_group_id=SandS.I cleared the data in> the entity \"product_store_keyword_ovrd\".When I> search for a product say ss-100, I am getting the> result \"No Results found\" for all products I have> stored in the table>\"Product\"ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org> wroteMore details,> please.Jacopopuranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:>> Hi,Keyword search is not working for us.Could I> please get some tips in knowing what are the tables> involved in this.This is a critical error.Thanks inadvancePurani

Re: Re :Re: Re :Re: Re :Re: Keyword search is not working

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
If I were to guess, your product doesn't have an
introduction date.  I don't know why it would need
that date because you didn't post enough of the log.

result.ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org&gt;

table&gt;\"Product\"ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org&gt;