Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/04 03:23:12 UTC

NetBeans 10.0 Release Status (prepare for vc3)

Dear all,

We had quite an eventful week behind, some of you spent that
testing/patching up the 10.0-vc2 release. Thank you for that!

Well according to our JIRA all blocker bugs are gone, and I've finished
cherry picking every changes from master, the new Windows launchers have
arrived as well, thanks to Jan. So I feel really good about our upcoming
10.0.

I'm about to cut another voting candidate (I regard that as and rc1 now)
tomorrow/day after tomorrow.
(Well I'm going to travel a lot tomorrow from Oregon to California by car)

There is only one PR I'd draw attention to which could make into the 10.0:

[NETBEANS-1576] PHP autocompletion partially broken
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1002)

Any other reasoned suggestion are welcome.

So be prepared!

Re: NetBeans 10.0 Release Status (prepare for vc3)

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Excellent, yes, having another one that is even more solid than the last is
great for kicking the tires and seeing how solid we are -- and you're an
expert at putting these together now and can do so quickly, so this is
great.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.