Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com> on 2009/08/07 06:55:22 UTC

Including message context as a parameter in code generated skeleton.

Hi,

Currently, Skeleton generated does not include message context as part
of the method signature. For example, following is an operation
generated in the skeleton.

adb_divResponse_t* axis2_skel_Calculator_div (const axutil_env_t *env,
                                                          adb_div_t *_div1);

However, for some services, we need msg_ctx. Specially, if our service
logic depends on the user name from rampart, we need to access
msg_ctx. Can we add it as an additional parameter? Like given below:

adb_divResponse_t* axis2_skel_Calculator_div (const axutil_env_t *env,
axis2_msg_ctx_t *msg_ctx,
                                                          adb_div_t *_div1);

Thoughts?

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect

Re: Including message context as a parameter in code generated skeleton.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> To keep the backward compatibility, we can given an option (or system
> property) at the code generation to set if a user want the old style code to
> generate, so by default it generate msg_ctx

Sounds good.

Samisa...

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
+1.

To keep the backward compatibility, we can given an option (or system
property) at the code generation to set if a user want the old style code to
generate, so by default it generate msg_ctx parameter.

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1
Nandika

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com

Re: Including message context as a parameter in code generated skeleton.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.