Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jayesh Prajapati <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/11 11:55:16 UTC

Re: Returning large Blobs

Hi Brian

Within framework this is not possible and no one really bothered because
its an edge case.
I would suggest you to store this big file in one of JCR impl. e.g.
Jackrabbit and return the link to which can then be clicked by user to
download big file. I remember similar impl. I added in one of the project
based on Apache Isis and its working well.

As soon as I find some time I will dig it and share the same with you.

Thanks,
Jayesh