Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com> on 2006/04/28 17:27:41 UTC

CQFS

Hello!

Where is it possible to download latest CQFS 3.6 jars?
I tried to search on jackrabbit.apache.org as well as at www.day.com - but no
luck, google didn't help much as well.

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: CQFS

Posted by bo...@redwerk.com.
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 03:11:32PM +0200, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> hi eugene,
> >> Where is it possible to download latest CQFS 3.6 jars?
> the jars can be found there: http://www.day.com/maven/cqfs/jars/
> >cqfs is not part of Apache Jackrabbit and (AFAIK) is not
> >downloadable anywhere (it is included in Day's commercial
> >products, which are not for discussion here).
> it's part of day's product but it's free to use.

Thank you very much!
For instance, may be you could suggest something - we tried to import some
existing database into jackrabbit using CQFS repository backend, and importing
was success. But when we tried to open the repository - it hold when we tried
to log in and obtain a session. We removed our custom access managersetc, used
default repository.xml with just changes required to use CQFS.

Tried that on both FreeBSD 5.4, Debian and Gentoo with same results.

Re: CQFS

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
hi eugene,

> > Where is it possible to download latest CQFS 3.6 jars?
the jars can be found there: http://www.day.com/maven/cqfs/jars/

> cqfs is not part of Apache Jackrabbit and (AFAIK) is not
> downloadable anywhere (it is included in Day's commercial
> products, which are not for discussion here).
it's part of day's product but it's free to use.

regards, toby
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97

Re: CQFS

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Apr 28, 2006, at 8:27 AM, Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:

> Where is it possible to download latest CQFS 3.6 jars?

cqfs is not part of Apache Jackrabbit and (AFAIK) is not
downloadable anywhere (it is included in Day's commercial
products, which are not for discussion here).

....Roy