Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Deepak Gopalakrishnan <dg...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 10:48:31 UTC

Fetching properties of child domain objects

Hello All,

I've a domain object which holds a collection of another domain object. In
this scenario that I'm on, I'd like to get all the properties of the child
domain object as a list when I call a listAll on the parent domain object.
Is this possible ? Right now all I get is the reference to the child
objects which I then have to fetch with another API call.

*Deepak Gopalakrishnan*
*Mobile*:+918891509774
*Skype* : deepakgk87
http://myexps.blogspot.com

Re: Fetching properties of child domain objects

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Do you mean using the REST API?