Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Dovholuk, Clint" <Cl...@GlobalCrossing.com> on 2005/12/21 15:28:09 UTC

Outputting incoming messages to a log

Hi All,

Is there some switch I can setup within axis to log all incoming
messages to a file?  Some switch or some handler?  It'd be nice for
debugging but I haven't found out if this is "built into" axis.

Thanks,
-Clint

Re: Outputting incoming messages to a log

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Hi Clint,

Check out the Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/ViewSOAPMessages

Regards,
Dies

Posted by Michael <ax...@gmail.com>.
Add the LogHandler to your service request/response flow. It's in
org.apache.axis.handlers.
Also I think changing the log level to debug will also print the message.