Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Eric Hamacher <er...@enetrix.com> on 2008/07/24 16:33:32 UTC

SnowballFilter

Hello:

Is it my imagination, or did SnowballFilter disappear from 2.3.x?  I am
looking through lucene-core-2.3.0.jar and lucene-core-2.3.2.jar and
cannot find it.  If so, what replaced it?

Thanks

Regards,

Eric Hamacher

THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE REVIEW OF THE ADDRESSEE(S), AND MAY
CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. INTERCEPTION,
COPYING, DISSEMINATION, OR OTHER USE BY OTHER THAN THE ADDRESSEE(S) IS
PROHIBITED AND MAY BE PENALIZED UNDER APPLICABLE PRIVACY LAWS. IF YOU
RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT AND NOTIFY ME BY RETURN
EMAIL TO eric.hamacher@enetrix.com *******************************

RE: SnowballFilter