Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Waqas Badar <wa...@panasiangroup.com> on 2010/08/19 11:33:22 UTC

Data Corruption

We are observing a strange behavior of Cassandra. We have a ring of two
nodes. When we inserts data in cassandra then old data after some
entries get vanished. Please note that it is not a data loss, as when we
move that data to separate node then all data is shown.  We are using
Cassandra 0.6.3 and Ubuntu Server 8.10

Re: Data Corruption

Posted by Waqas Badar <wa...@panasiangroup.com>.
In fact, on one node hard disk filled up so thats why we have to shift
cassandra manually on another machine. Can you please tell any work
around to restore data?

Re: Data Corruption

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

--