Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by nitin jain <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 08:12:56 UTC

juddi console error "fault string and possibly fault code is not set" for all operation

Hi

I have installed juddi-0.9rc4

on REDHAT 9

with

 tomcat 5(with jwsdp support i.e. tomcat50-jwsdp)

java version 1.5.0-14 and also tested with jdk1.4

mysql ver 14.7 distrib 4.1.22 for pc-linux-gnu

happyjuddi page is working fine(no red text) but on cosole page every
operation is showing error

"fault string and possibly fault code is not set"   in return soap
message as an fault

please suggest some solution for this problem

thanx and regards

Nitin Jain

Re: juddi console error "fault string and possibly fault code is not set" for all operation

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
http://ws.apache.org/juddi/releases.html

-Kurt

Posted by nitin jain <ni...@gmail.com>.