Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2007/11/13 09:33:34 UTC

[Axis] Re: sync up modules error handling with new error blocks specified.

Apart form the modules, the users too have been given a space to add
custom errors.

Samisa...

Re: [Axis] Re: sync up modules error handling with new error blocks specified.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Subra,

"Subra A Narayanan" <as...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Could you guys please provide some more information about this.
>
> Should we just do a svn update to get the new code?
Yeah, It is on axutil_error.h, will provide a simple write up on how
to use it. Give me some time.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Subra,
    I modified echo services to show how to use pre-defined error
    blocks. Please look at the issue axis2c-766. I think that sample
    is quite straight forward and lucid enough.

Posted by Subra A Narayanan <as...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Could you guys please provide some more information about this.

Should we just do a svn update to get the new code?

A brief tutorial as to what should be done to use this user error
block would be good.

There is some sample code in this thread here =>
http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-user&m=119106211228220&w=2
which I am currently using in my webservice. What changes will I need
to make to make use of the new custom error functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Subra