Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arnaud Garcia <ar...@imagemed-87.com> on 2010/11/23 21:06:23 UTC

assertNOTContains ?

Hello,

With WicketTester how do check that a word is not present in the page...
  tester.assertContains("toto"); // check is the word toto is in the page...
I would like:
  tester.assertNotContains("toto");
=> To be sure, that I don't have this word on my page...

thanks

arnaud

Re: assertNOTContains ?

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
AssertContais is just a regexp so you can put negative also.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/406230/regular-expression-to-match-string-not-containing-a-word

**
Martin