Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Paul G. Weiss" <PG...@arity.com> on 2000/04/02 18:00:20 UTC

mod_perl DSO under Windows

I'm about to attempt to build this.  How should I build
Perl?  In particular do I enable any of the threading
or multiplicity options, and if so, which ones?  My
guess would be useithreads and usemultiplicity but I
thought I'd ask before going down a rathole.

-Paul

Re: mod_perl DSO under Windows

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Paul G. Weiss wrote:

> I'm about to attempt to build this.  How should I build
> Perl?  In particular do I enable any of the threading
> or multiplicity options, and if so, which ones?  My
> guess would be useithreads and usemultiplicity but I
> thought I'd ask before going down a rathole.
>
> -Paul

Hi,
   If a primary consideration is mod_perl, and you wouldn't
need the threading/multiplicity/fork options elsewhere, mod_perl
works fine without these in Perl. Try the latest mod_perl cvs
snapshot to build with 5.6.0.

best regards,
randy kobes