Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "michael.boom" <my...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/22 10:31:10 UTC

Solr 4.6.0 latest build

Hi!

I'm using Solr 4.4.0 currently and I'm having quite some trouble with
* SOLR-5216: Document updates to SolrCloud can cause a distributed deadlock.
  (Mark Miller)
which should be fixed for 4.6.0.

Where could I get Solr 4.6.0 from? I want to make some tests regarding this
fix.
Thank you!

-----
Thanks,
Michael

Re: Solr 4.6.0 latest build

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
I would try the 4.6 builds and report back your results.

I don't know that Chris is seeing the same thing that has come up in the
past.

In my testing, I'm not having issues with the latest 4.6. The more people
that try it out, the more we will know.

- Mark

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 6:31 AM, michael.boom <my...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Chris & Rafal!
>
> So the problem actually persists in 4.6.
> I'll then watch this issue and cheer for Mark's fix.
>

> -----
> Thanks,
> Michael

- Mark