Posted to users@taverna.apache.org by Simone Bnà <s....@cineca.it> on 2017/02/01 13:49:55 UTC

retrieve the external tool name

Dear all,

some time ago you shown me how to retrieve the run uuid in a external tool by looking at the env variables (i.e. $TAVERNA_RUN_ID).

Is there a way to retrieve in a external tool the name of the external tool activity as an environment variable or something else?

Best regards,

Simone.

--
Simone Bnà, PhD
C++ Software Developer, CINECA

Re: retrieve the external tool name

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 01/02/2017 13:49, Simone Bn� wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> some time ago you shown me how to retrieve the run uuid in a external
> tool by looking at the env variables (i.e. $TAVERNA_RUN_ID).
>
> Is there a way to retrieve in a external tool the name of the
> external tool activity as an environment variable or something else?

I have looked and cannot see a way of doing it by the environment. It
might help if you explained why you would need to know.

> Best regards,
>
> Simone.

Alan