Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Don Mastrovito <dm...@marathontechnologies.com> on 2001/10/26 12:36:45 UTC

BCB5 binaries

Xerces Team,

Would you like a copy of Xerces DLL compiled with BCB5 for inclusion in the
1.5.2 release?  Zipped up, it's 500+Kb for the DLL and Lib files and more
like 1.7Mb if I include the debugging symbols.  Probably too large to post
to this mailing list, but I could send it to an individual's address if you
are interested.

Don

Re: BCB5 binaries

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
I have put the Xerces-C 1.5.2 for BCB5 binaries built by Don into the experimental
folder, i.e. http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/experimental/bcb5/

Tinny

Re: BCB5 binaries

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.