Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Emmanuel DEMEY <em...@atos.net> on 2011/09/20 13:10:43 UTC

AjaxFormLoop problem with Tapestry 5.2.-beta-9

Hi everybody

Few days ago, I created a simple sample for the AjaxFormLoop component, with
Tapestry 5.3.0. Everything was OK.

This morning, I updated to Tapestry 5.3-beta-9. But when I add a new row (by
clicking to the "add" link), the JSON response of the AJAX request does not
include the elementId value. So, when I want to delete the new row,
tapestry.js throw me an exception.

After a debugging phase, I think the PartialMarkupRenderFilter, declared in
the onInject method of the FormInjector component, is added to the
PageRenderQueue to late. The renderPartial method (PageRenderQueue) is
called before added this last Filter.

Does anyone of you have the same issue ?

I hope I have enough informations. !
Thanks

Re: AjaxFormLoop problem with Tapestry 5.2.-beta-9

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
This issues is now resolved. Here if the commit :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1700

Emmanuel

2011/10/12 Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>

> I have just tested the sample of Taha's blog (
> http://tawus.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/tapestry-ajaxformloop/) and it is
> the same. When I add a new row, its id is not set.  I am using
> Tapestry 5.3-beta-19.
> Emmanuel
>

> 2011/10/5 Michael Dukaczewski <m....@tu-bs.de>
>
>> I am now on version 5.3-beta-16 and the error still occurs. Can someone
>> please try out my example and confirm that it is a bug? Or give a hint what
>> I'm doing wrong?
>>
>> @Steve
>> Are you sure that you can remove lines that you just added?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Michael
>>

>> Am 21.09.2011 19:44, schrieb Emmanuel DEMEY:
>>
>>  My Sample is the one on the Tapestry-jQuery Test application :
>>>
>>> https://github.com/got5/**tapestry5-jquery/blob/master/**
>>> src/test/java/org/got5/**tapestry5/jquery/test/pages/**

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Dukaczewski <m....@tu-bs.de>.

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Dukaczewski <m....@tu-bs.de>.