Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/07 16:46:07 UTC

MongoMK.getHeadRevision()

Hi,

while working on OAK-535 I noticed that MongoMK.getHeadRevision()
may also return the revision of a branch commit. Is this intentional?
I was rather expecting the method would return the highest commit
revision without a branchId.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: MongoMK.getHeadRevision()

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Mete Atamel <ma...@adobe.com> wrote:
>> yes, getHeadRevision must return the most recent public 'trunk' revision.
>> returning a private branch revision is a bug.
>
> Maybe this could be specified in the JavaDoc for getHeadRevision to avoid
> confusion?

done in r1430236

cheers
stefan