Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/07/01 16:57:00 UTC

RE : Javadoc plugin vs Windows pathnames containing spaces

I think that this problem can be fixed with the last javadoc plugin in CVS because I removed the use of filesets if you don't use sourceModifications in your pom.

If you want to test it, I can send you this release by mail.

Arnaud

Re: RE : Javadoc plugin vs Windows pathnames containing spaces

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Arnaud,

No, this was broken beforehand. It seems to be a bug in the way Ant
generates the external file list or the way javadoc reads it when
there are spaces.

Of the top of my head, I think it was MPJAVADOC-21

- Brett