Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Simeon Ivanov. Petkov" <si...@wizcom.bg> on 2003/05/01 18:10:34 UTC

References to attachments in SOAP Body

Hi all,
I have a question regarding placing references to attachments in SOAP
Body element. How can I do this before invoking the Call. My method
(capsulated as Operation by Axis takes one String argument that I
supply). But if I place manually (by constructing the BODY from a
String)  empty element with 'href' attribute to reference an attachment
I get exception: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No such operation
'takeAttachmentOperation'.
I'm trying to create a web service that takes one String parameter and
works regardless if there is reference to attachment or not (i.e.
<element href="cid:some_id">) in SOAP body. I only need to observe
generated SOAP messages (over SOAP and MIME) by my client class and by
the axis service.
Thanks in advance.