Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Al...@miranda.com on 2013/03/08 20:26:17 UTC

maven properties of dependencies

I have a plugin that uses DependencyGraphBuilder to find the dependencies
of a MavenProject. Traversing the graph I get a DependencyNode , however, I
need to access a particular maven property of the dependency's pom and this
is not possible AFAIK. Is this true? is it really not possible to access
the properties of a dependency pom using DependencyGraphBuilder component?
if so, how could I manage to grab those?

Thank you,

Alejandro
DISCLAIMER:

Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.

Thank You.

Re: maven properties of dependencies

Posted by Al...@miranda.com.
Latest maven and maven-dependency-tree 2.0

Maybe we are talking about different interfaces

org.apache.maven.shared.dependency.graph.DependencyNode.getArtifact()
returns a org.apache.maven.artifact.Artifact, which does not have a
getProperties() method

Am I missing something?

Thank you,

Alejandro

From:	Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>
To:	Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>,
Date:	2013-03-14 07:22
Subject:	Re: maven properties of dependencies

Hi Alejandro,

What version of Maven are you writing your plugin with? What's the
scenario - can you please elaborate?

I am looking through the current master, it seems you could do something
like:

DependencyNode.getDependency().getArtifact().getProperties()

I hope I understood your problem correctly...

Cheers,

Rahul

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alejandro,

Re: Apache Maven

Posted by Adrien Rivard <ad...@gmail.com>.
This is clearly not a maven question, it should be better to ask on the
jena users mailing list for jena specific question.

Anyway this seems perfectly normal, your server is started, you just have
to use it (eg open http://localhost:3030/ in a browser).

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Hossein Miri <hm...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Apache Maven and Jena Framework, so if I'm doing something
> silly or posting at the wrong place, please say so kindly!
>
> Following the link
> http://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/index.html, after I
> downloaded and unzipped it on my Mac, I tried to start the server using the
> command line.
>
> Even though I am in the same directory, I still specified the whole path,
> as I had read in some posts this was necessary:
>
>  $> /Users/H_Miri/Desktop/jena-fuseki-0.2.6/fuseki-server --update --mem
> /ds
>
> But I get the following on my terminal, and then the curser is just stuck
> there:
>
>  10:11:23 INFO  Server               :: Dataset: in-memory
>  10:11:23 INFO  Config               :: Home Directory:
> /Users/hosseinmiri/Desktop/jena-fuseki-0.2.6
>  10:11:24 INFO  Server               :: Dataset path = /ds
>  10:11:24 INFO  Server               :: Fuseki 0.2.6
> 2013-02-20T12:04:26+0000
>  10:11:24 INFO  Server               :: Started 2013/03/14 10:11:24 CET on
> port 3030
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>  Thanks,

Adrien Rivard