Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Robert Neve <ba...@gmx.com> on 2010/06/21 11:51:55 UTC

problems with clustering on a multi core set up

hi,

I am new to solr and have been trying to get clustering set up and working. I ran the command ant get-libraries and it successfully completed so I assume all the files I need are now installed on my server (centos). When I try to restart tomcat however I get this error in the log

Jun 21, 2010 10:51:01 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class 'org.apache.solr.handler.clustering.ClusteringComponent'
 at org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:373)
 at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:413)

>From what I've googled this is because it's not loading a jar file first. So can anyone tell me what jar files I should have and where they should be? I have multiple cores if this alters the paths in any way.

Any help is gratefully accepted

Robert