Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 21:30:38 UTC

[APACHECON]

Hi Folks,
Is anyone going to be arround @ApacheCon?
@Dave, i know you are :)
Anyone else?
Would be great to meet some of the folks on this list... maybe even have a
small Meetup and i can hear some of the exciting stuff you guys are doing
with UG incubating.
I'm on @hectorMcSpector on twitter so ping me if you are around and we will
grab a beer(ssss).
Best

--
*Lewis*

Re: [APACHECON]

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
I will be there, Todd Nine will be, and Shawn Feldman as well.  Lets get together!

--
Rod Simpson
@rockerston

Re: [APACHECON]

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <lg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm at ApacheCon too, I'll pass by tomorrow at David Johnson's talk.

Lieven