Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 14:29:14 UTC

Reg: Content Enricher Pattern and Content Filter Patteen

Hi,

I have fair understanding on Content Enricher and Content Filter Pattern.

Content Enricher is used to augment the incoming message with the missing
information.But truely saying the Content Filter is used when a reverse
scenario occurs i.e... removing data elements from a message.

But i need to know how these Content Enricher and Content Filter
configurations can be done and how it is processed with some sample code.

Can anyone please help me in this regard.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: Reg: Content Enricher Pattern and Content Filter Patteen

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
Can anoyne please help me out.

Thanks in advance..