Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Onno Scheffers <on...@piraya.nl> on 2008/04/02 11:26:58 UTC

T5: Layout question

I created a Layout component called Border.
According to the documentation, I have to setup my page something like this:
http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd">
   Page content

I want the template to be previewable though so the webdesigners can work
with the pages more easily.
For this I need some more markup around the page content that needs to be
ignored when rendering the page. Thus something like this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd">
                  Page content

Is there a way I can tell Tapestry to ignore all Markup outside of the
Border component?

regards,

Onno