Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cexbrayat <ce...@sqli.com> on 2011/12/22 09:38:58 UTC

Re: Can we define jetty property of the server when using camel cxf endpoint ?

Can you provide a small sample please ? I can't find how to configure it in
the docs.

Re: Can we define jetty property of the server when using camel cxf endpoint ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You can use the same jetty configuration which is provided in CXF[1]

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jetty-configuration.html

On Thu Dec 22 16:38:58 2011, cexbrayat wrote:
> Can you provide a small sample please ? I can't find how to configure it in
> the docs.

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com