Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/06 20:20:47 UTC

MADlib quick start materials

Hi,

On getting started with MADlib, we have recently written 3 new guides which
are listed below.

(These will be moved over to Apache infra shortly, but I wanted to provide
the Github links now to members of the community.)

1) Installation Guide for MADlib
https://github.com/madlib/madlib/wiki/(WIP)-Installation-Guide

2) Quick Start Guide for Users
https://github.com/madlib/madlib/wiki/(WIP)-Quick-start-guide-for-users

3) Quick Start Guide for Developers
https://github.com/madlib/madlib/wiki/(WIP)-Quick-start-guide-for-developers

In addition, there is a brand new Greenplum DB tutorial using a GPDB
Sandbox VM, which comes pre-installed with MADlib
https://github.com/greenplum-db/gpdb-sandbox-tutorials

I hope these materials are of use and please me know if you have any
questions or suggestions.

Regards,
Frank McQuillan

Re: MADlib quick start materials

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for the offer.

The legacy wiki is in markdown and I am working on importing it into
Confluence-based
Apache wiki.  There is an import tool but the result still needs a bunch of
re-formatting.

When complete, I will post a notice back to the MADlib user and dev mailing
lists.

Frank

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for the offer.