Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "ermelinda72.rm" <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/21 11:45:16 UTC

It doesnt open on my android tablet

It doesnt download properly. I downloaded for android but it doesnt open. What can I do? Thanks.  Sorry to bother you.

Sent from Samsung tablet

Re: It doesnt open on my android tablet

Posted by Greg Madden <go...@gci.net>.
On Saturday 21 September 2013 01:45:16 you wrote:
> It doesnt download properly. I downloaded for android but it doesnt
> open. What can I do? Thanks.  Sorry to bother you.
>

> Sent from Samsung tablet

What version did you download (platform), and from where did you
download from. As far as I know AOO is not availale for Android from
Apache.org/Openoffice.org.

There are some third party Openoffice stuff in the Goole play store for
my Android device, but they are not supported on this list.

--
Peace,

Greg