Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/01/08 16:14:47 UTC

Kylin Board Report - Jan 2016

Hi community,
    Here's draft version of Kylin Report for ASF Board Meeting this month.
    Please help to review and feel free to let me know if there's any issue
or anything missing.

    Thanks.

Luke Han

*Jan 2016*

===============
Apache Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine designed
to provide SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on
Hadoop supporting extremely large datasets.

## Issues:
- We are working on release v2.0-Beta
- Jason Zhong presented Kylin at Big Data Technology Conference
2015, Beijing, China on Dec 12, 2015
- NetEase published their use case at their tech blog
- Baidu Map published their use case at InfoQ

## Community:
- 109 JIRA tickets created after last report
- 120 JIRA tickets closed/resolved after last report

## Releases:
============
- The last release was v1.2 on Dec 15, 2015

Re: Kylin Board Report - Jan 2016

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Updated with trademark:

===============
Apache Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine designed
to provide SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on
Hadoop supporting extremely large datasets.

## Issues:
- We are working on release v2.0-Beta
- Requested international trademark registration
- Jason Zhong presented Kylin at Big Data Technology Conference
2015, Beijing, China on Dec 12, 2015
- NetEase published their use case at their tech blog
- Baidu Map published their use case at InfoQ
## Community:
- 109 JIRA tickets created after last report
- 120 JIRA tickets closed/resolved after last report

## Releases:
============
- The last release was v1.2 on Dec 15, 2015

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.