Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com> on 2018/12/10 06:21:19 UTC

Source code guide

Hi community,

I just submitted my source analysis article to dubbo-website, the PR number is #197 [1], please help check.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website/pull/197

Thanks!
Xiaobo

在 2018年12月10日,上午11:55,雷舜宇 <sh...@gmail.com>> 写道:

I said that I am currently doing the service-completed comments completion
work. If there is a problem, I will exchange this on the mailing list.

田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com>> 于2018年12月10日周一 上午10:03写道:

OK, I will submit a PR tomorrow.

在 2018年12月9日,下午4:50,Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>> 写道:

I will take a look, and talk to you on pull request.

-Ian.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 6:11 PM 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com>> wrote:

Ian:
I will make some simple changes to these articles and submit them to
dubbo-website. Limited to personal abilities, if there are any mistakes
in
the article, please help to modify and improve.

我会对这些文章做一些简单的修改,然后将这些文章提交给
dubbo-website。限于个人能力,如果文章中有错误不妥之处,还请大家帮忙修改和完善。

Thanks!
Xiaobo

Pls. go ahead to submit your articles:

Then we can involve other peoples in the community to join the effort.

What do you think?

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: Source code guide

Posted by 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com>.
> Rebuilt and published, source code guide is online now :)

Thanks very mush, I will write an email to introduce the source code guide.

Regards,
Xiaobo

Re: Source code guide

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.