Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/25 02:37:04 UTC

Google Summer of Code 2017: applications

The thread is intended for those who is planning to apply for GSOC 2017 being in charge of an Apache Ignite task.

An applicant needs to provide the following information.

Name.
Task of interest taken from here: https://goo.gl/4SpTzK <https://goo.gl/4SpTzK>
Related experience.
What’s your goal and motivation?

—
Denis

Re: Google Summer of Code 2017: applications

Posted by Shashank Gandham <sh...@gmail.com>.
Task: Native client for Python

Related Experience: I have a bit of experience with swig and I am well aversed with SQL concepts. I am also experienced in C++/Python

Motivation: Contribute to the open source community and also get an hands on experience working on such huge codebase, following proper standards and conventions of the community.

Posted by Prakhar Pratyush <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello,