Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/31 18:31:01 UTC

Editing xdocs in XMLMind

If anyone's interested, Henning (with some help from me) has gotten
XMLMind configured so that it supports maven xdocs.   I'm not entirely
certain how to use it to create new document sections, but editing an
existing document or starting from a myfaces xdoc template should make
writing xdoc stuff easier!

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/EditXdocs

Re: Editing xdocs in XMLMind

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I've now "MyFaces-ized" the addon.   I tried (cut-and-paste hackery)
to make the css style of the page look like our web page -- not too
terrible considering that I'm css-ignorant.

I've also copied our component-template into the addon templates.

So there's now a very easy process (once you install XMLMind and the
addon) to edit xdocs!

Get it here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/EditXdocs

[And yes, I misspelled Myfaces as Myface in the template name, but
that's a fix for another day]